Jan. 3, 2020
Find your OS-specific download below.
Goodhertz plugins work in all major DAWs
Goodhertz plugins support many major languages, including: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional).
- This is the installer for all Goodhertz plugins (both trials and purchased plugins, all versions). No other installer is required.
- This is a 64-bit download and requires a 64-bit DAW and macOS 10.9+ or Windows 7+.
- To use the plugins, run the installer then launch your DAW / host of choice. For specific troubleshooting tips, visit our faq
- You’ll need to register for a Goodhertz.co account to use the plugins.
- Fixed an issue with the Tube Section in Trem Control
- Added HQ Mode, Loudness Compensation, Safe Gain, Dither, and improved Crossfeed processing in CanOpener Studio.
- Added new Mixing / Mastering presets in CanOpener Studio.
- Added Sidechain Tilt providing tonal control in the sidechain signal of Vulf Compressor.
- Added new Sidechain Tilt presets in Vulf Compressor.
- Added selectable Random Seed in Wow Control.
- New UI color palette: Dark Mode!
- Improved bounce/export repeatability in various DAWs — now guaranteed to produce the same output after multiple processing passes.
- Improved A/B functionality — now retained after closing the UI.
- Improved various UI elements — typeface tweaks and enhanced HUDs.
- Improved animations and metering on Windows.
- Brand new French translations and additional language support in all plugins.
- Fixed an issue where switching presets in Vulf Compressor could cause silent output.
- Fixed preset locking behavior in Megaverb’s Predelay and Gate parameters.
Sept. 25, 2019
- New plugin: Megaverb!
- Improved EQ resolution in Tone Control, Tiltshift, & Midside
- Added keyboard shortcut for A/B
- Added option to lock a control when switching presets
- Fixed UI scaling issues in FL Studio & Studio One
- Language support for Spanish in all plugins
- Beta language support for Arabic in some plugins
Nov. 8, 2018
- Fixed issue with rendering in FL Studio on Windows
Sept. 6, 2018
- New reverb section added in Lossy
- Added window resizing support in all plugins
- Added Stereo Width control in Panpot
- Added Tube Color meter in Trem Control
- Added Gate Threshold meter in Lossy
- Added keyboard focus user preference
- New presets for Lossy reverb
- New presets for Wow Control’s “Wet Delay” control
- Improved support for sample rates above 192kHz
- Improved preset management
- Improved high-DPI support for high-resolution displays on Windows
- Overall stability/bug fixes
March 29, 2018
Jan. 18, 2018
Last v2 release — use if you’re looking for a 2.x-compatible set of plugins — MAC ONLY — does not contain plugins released after September of 2016.
Oct. 19, 2016
Last v1 release — use if you’re looking for a 1.x-compatible set of plugins — MAC ONLY
Note, AU and AAX downloads were separate at this point in time.
For AU, download here.
For AAX, download here.
Oct. 25, 2014