Sept. 25, 2019
Find your OS-specific download below.
Goodhertz plugins work in all major DAWs
- This is the installer for all Goodhertz plugins (both trials and purchased plugins, all versions). No other installer is required.
- This is a 64-bit download and requires a 64-bit DAW and macOS 10.9+ or Windows 7+.
- To use the plugins, run the installer then launch your DAW / host of choice. For specific troubleshooting tips, visit our faq
- You’ll need to register for a Goodhertz.co account to use the plugins.
- Added HQ Mode, Loudness Compensation, Safe Gain, Dither, and improved Crossfeed processing in CanOpener Studio.
- Added new Mixing / Mastering presets in CanOpener Studio.
- Added Sidechain Tilt providing tonal control in the sidechain signal of Vulf Compressor.
- Added new Sidechain Tilt presets in Vulf Compressor.
- Added selectable Random Seed in Wow Control.
- New UI color palette: Dark Mode!
- Improved bounce/export repeatability in various DAWs — now guaranteed to produce the same output after multiple processing passes.
- Improved A/B functionality — now retained after closing the UI.
- Improved various UI elements — typeface tweaks and enhanced HUDs.
- Improved animations and metering on Windows.
- Brand new French translations and additional language support in all plugins.
- Fixed an issue where switching presets in Vulf Compressor could cause silent output.
- Fixed preset locking behavior in Megaverb’s Predelay and Gate parameters.
||Mac, Windows||Nov. 8, 2018|
||Mac, Windows||Sept. 6, 2018|
||Mac, Windows||March 29, 2018|
|Mac, Windows||Jan. 18, 2018|
Last v2 release — use if you’re looking for a 2.x-compatible set of plugins — MAC ONLY — does not contain plugins released after September of 2016.
|Mac||Oct. 19, 2016|
|1.1.8||Mac||Oct. 25, 2014|