Jan. 3, 2020
Goodhertz plugins work in all major DAWs
- This is the installer for all Goodhertz plugins (both trials and purchased plugins, all versions). No other installer is required.
- This is a 64-bit download and requires a 64-bit DAW and macOS 10.9+ or Windows 7+.
- To use the plugins, run the installer then launch your DAW / host of choice. For specific troubleshooting tips, visit our faq
- You’ll need to register for a Goodhertz.co account to use the plugins.
- Fixed an issue with the Tube Section in Trem Control
||Mac, Windows||Sept. 25, 2019|
||Mac, Windows||Nov. 8, 2018|
||Mac, Windows||Sept. 6, 2018|
||Mac, Windows||March 29, 2018|
|Mac, Windows||Jan. 18, 2018|
Last v2 release — use if you’re looking for a 2.x-compatible set of plugins — MAC ONLY — does not contain plugins released after September of 2016.
|Mac||Oct. 19, 2016|
Last v1 release — use if you’re looking for a 1.x-compatible set of plugins — MAC ONLY
Note, AU and AAX downloads were separate at this point in time.
For AU, download here.
For AAX, download here.
|Mac||Oct. 25, 2014|