Effective Date: 10/27/2014
What follows below is the Goodhertz, Inc. (“Goodhertz,” collectively “we”) Software License. The Goodhertz Software License (henceforth known as the “GSL”) constitutes a legal agreement between you, the end user (whether an individual or an entity), and Goodhertz. If you do not agree to the terms herein, please do not indicate your acceptance of the terms.
- •Goodhertz plugins are unlocked as soon as a license purchase is completed.
- •All paid licenses are for lifetime (perpetual) use of a plugin. In the event that Goodhertz goes out of business & the authentication system & plugins can no longer be maintained, versions of the plugins with the authentication disabled will be released & made available for all users.
- •A plugin license can be used on only one computer at a time. This entitles the buyer to use as many computers as desired, provided the computers are not in simultaneous use. Goodhertz reserves the right to revoke plugin licenses should this provision be violated.
- •Further plugin licenses entitle the buyer to simultaneous use on n computers at once, where n is the number of licenses purchased and associated with an account.
- •Credit card payments are securely processed by Braintree Payments, Inc. and PayPal; Goodhertz never sees your credit card number.
Goodhertz owns the software and all trade secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights therein.
Goodhertz will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from use or inability to use Goodhertz software. Please verify — using the 15 day free trial period — that Goodhertz software works with your operating system before purchasing any Goodhertz software.